Asthma cycle of care
These Asthma Cycle of Care visits will include:
- Document diagnosis and assessment of asthma severity and level of asthma control
- Review the patients use of, and access to, asthma related medication and devices
- Provide a written asthma action plan (or documented alternative if the patient is unable to use a written action plan)
- Provide asthma self management education
- Review the written or documented asthma action plan
This assessment is an annual assessment.
Patients will be placed on our recall system and will receive a letter or phone call when they are due.